The legal cannabis and hemp industries have quickly become attractive investments for firms and individuals alike, but said investment and business opportunities widely vary in value, practicality, and legitimacy.
For a synopsis of my consultancy's services, my website is www.findsisu.com. For the fintech space, I believe the most useful services would be:
- Getting companies quickly up to speed with the space. This includes startup ancillary tech companies, or existing firms looking to expand into cannabis/hemp.
- Conducting remote or onsite audits of a business's existing operations, or pre-operational plans and projections.
- Creating financial models and proprietary projections, along with reports detailing respective market risks and opportunities.
- Bringing in additional team members to provide CFO support, scale ancillary businesses, and assist with capital raises.
- Any of the jobs covered below.
My background mostly pertains to operational planning and support (financial modeling, license acquisition, team member selection, facility design/buildout, process improvement, product development, research trial development, etc), and for the past 6-12 months I've allocated the majority of my time leveraging said skills to conduct investment analysis and M&A target identification. I also advise some ancillary startups in the industry via my consultancy and some of the leading accelerators.
I am open to both hourly and monthly retainer based engagements. Let me know any questions you have, thank you.